The New Moon (the 2nd book/movie in the twilight series) dvd was recently released so my friend Steph and i decided to throw a new moon viewing party at my house. I kicked out the hubs and the kids and 9 girls came over to drool...i mean watch. We started out with some drinks (sodas and wine) then dove into the food--and man was it GOOOOD. Lots of delicious pupus and desserts that we enjoyed ALL night. i could not stop eating, it was amazing and disgusting at the same time.Then we all settled down to watch the movie. Tay tay's abs were the star of the show (yes steph, i totally stole Tay tay from you) of course. That six pack had us cheering and squealing and fainting and fanning ourselves like any decent set of abs should. Note to husbands: work on your abs yo....trust me, you will get the reaction you have always wanted. LOL. Edward came in a close second with his hotness in this movie but since his vampire abs are frozen in time and made of cold marble (that cant be buffed up in the off seasons) they didnt get us into as much of a tizzy. Bella was the brunt of many of our jokes but really we are all just jealous that she gets to have her cake (edward) and eat it too(jacob). stupid actresses. But it was a fun night and much deserved by all my hardworking mommy friends. Love u girls!


chantelle, steph, susanne, trish, jessica, brandie, meredith, jody!

So jealous! Wish I could have been there:( didn't realize it was out (movie). By the way, finally took your suggestion re Net Flix. Once again, I am super excited to get mail (since adulthood came with bills, mail stopped being a joy). I love receiving the red letters! Anyway, I was disappointed that you didn't blog about what you ate for party. You usually explain food in such a delicious way that I can almost imagine eating it (without calories) love you. Peace out.
ReplyDelete