Example 1:
Landen: Mommy, do you want a new tractor?? I'll buy one for you.
Me: Umm ok, how are you gonna buy it?
Landen: I'm gonna go to the store and buy it with money.
Me: Do you have any money?
Landen: *thinking hard* uhhh...no...?
Me: Well where are you gonna get the money then?
Landen: **thinking hard again, staring at the sky for an answer--finally turns to me with a big smile** I'm gonna get the money from Daddy!!!
Example 2: How you know your kid is spending TOO much time with his great grandmother.....
Me: ohhhh my tummy hurts.
Landen: You better go drink some water mommy.
Me: Why is that?
Landen: You need to drink some water---it will down your froat and.....and it will make the doodoo soft!
Me: OMG who teaches you these bizarre things? has an alien entered your body or have you been taking to Nana again?
Landen: ** cute little smile**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment